Join me in working toward fairness and justice for all on this small blue marble we call home.
1) Download and print the PDF.
2) Make the eight tetrahedrons.
3) Fasten the tetrahedrons in a loop.
tetra = four | hedr = sideDownload PDF
1) Download and print PDF pattern (with roots or write-your-own).
2) Construct a Create-a-Critter Spinner.
3) Choose a root from each wheel, big to small.
4) Draw and color the critter you created!
5) Write a story about your critter.Download PDF
Megacyanodactyl: Grade 2
Tricyanopod: Grade 3
Megaceratosaur: Grade 4
Octopterasaur: Grade 5
San Diego, CA, USA
All fields required.